e-Gov allows users employed by governmental agencies to query and retrieve documents
from their office. Through e-Gov, users can search for documents stored in electronic
form. At this time, only Civil District Court minutes since October 1998 are available.
Minutes are documents signed by a judge. However, through a massive, ongoing imaging
project, the District Clerk's Office anticipates having all Civil and Criminal minutes
of the court online in a few years.
- Allows searching for and acquiring documents from remote locations
- Is accessible 24 hours a day
- Allows the District Clerk’s Office to fulfill its statutory duties as record custodian
in a more timely manner
- Improves customer service
- Reduces repetitive, labor intensive tasks for clerical personnel
- Runs Criminal Background Checks
e-Gov is a ‘win-win’ for both the District Clerk’s Office and other governmental
agencies. Click to obtain an e-Gov Application packet.
Click to access the e-Gov Login Page.