Child Support FOCAS
FOCAS is a monitoring and enforcement program provided by the District Clerk’s Office
in collaboration with the Domestic Relations Office and the Attorney General's Office
to ensure timely receipt and disbursement of child support payments.
- Enforcing child support orders
- Enforcing medical support orders
- Reviewing and modifying child support orders
- Collecting child support through income withholding
- Collecting child support through income tax refund intercept
- Locating non-custodial parents
Other Services Available through Our Office:
FOCAS Presentation for more information regarding the program and its services.